|Application Deadline:||30 September 2021, 5:00 pm CET|
|Location:||Home-based / Remote|
In 2022, we celebrate thirty-five years of existence as a champion for the rights of people living with HIV. Founded in 1986, we continue to engage and support national and regional networks of people living with HIV, through the power of evidence-based advocacy, we challenge governments and global leaders to improve access to quality HIV prevention, treatment, care, and support services. Our current strategy “Uniting communities to celebrate diversity, dignity and change”, was created to guide our work from 2018 to 2021 and is coming to an end.
As GNP+ charts its way into the future, we recognise the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our work and programming.
The organisation understands the need to reflect on its strategy and objectives to ensure our work is legitimate, relevant, and delivers in ensuring contribution to the quality of life for people living with HIV and key populations around the globe.
Scope of work:
The scope of work for the Consultant(s) will include but is not limited to:
- In consultation with the Co-Executive Director and strategy committee, prepare an inception report with detailed step-by-step process, methods, tools, and timelines for both the review and development and validation of the strategic plan.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of the current strategy with a particular focus on its strengths, weaknesses (gaps), and the key achievement that would build momentum for the 2022-2026 strategy.
- Undertake a stakeholder mapping and analysis from within and outside the HIV sector to enrich the shaping of GNP+s key focus over the next 5 years.
- Facilitate the consultation of key stakeholders in order to capture priorities, issues and the landscape in which the strategy would be implemented.
- Provide an outline of recommendations for GNP+ priorities for the next 5 years.
- Support the development and formulation of the GNP+’s identity, mission, vision, and area of focus for the new strategy.
- Work with GNP+ to design the theory of change and the cost estimation of the strategic plan.
The consultant(s) will be asked to lead on the following activities:
- Review and adaptation of existing programme strategic guide, recent evaluation reports, and theory of change templates and finalising an overall strategy template in the inception report of the consultancy.
- Adaptation and application of modern-day strategy development tools and methodologies such as stakeholder analysis, power and gender analysis, environmental and climate change screening and mapping tools etc.
- Ensuring a participatory and inclusive process with the involvement of all stakeholders.
- Ensuring privacy and non-disclosure of sensitive data and information.
The consultancy will be for a period of 5-7 months with a start date in October 2021.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this consultancy, please send an expression of interest demonstrating how you meet the above requirements, and a brief technical and financial proposal of how you would plan to carry out this assignment, with a draft work plan, and results to be achieved, including a daily rate. Your application should also include your CV, including the contact details of two referees. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is 30th September 2021.