Our strategic plans are developed by the Board and GNP+ staff in collaboration with the countless community members and partners who work alongside us as we learn and grow. Our current plan, “Uniting communities to celebrate diversity, dignity and change”, was created to guide us from 2018 to 2021.
Under the plan we have three core strategy areas:
- Engage with leaders living with HIV and HIV networks to enable more effective and accountable representation and participation at all levels.
- Influence governments, UN and other bodies, donors, civil society organisations, the private sector and the scientific community to bring about positive change to programmes, policies, commitments and resource allocations.
- Demand Accountability from people in decision-making positions to support the human rights of people living with HIV.
Our specific focus for advocacy during this time is:
- Greater and equitable access to treatment and services.
- Overturning stigma, discrimination and criminalization.
- The greater involvement of people living with HIV.