Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling (ANBI)
GNP+ is a Public Benefit Organization (in Dutch: ANBI or Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling).
As of January 1st 2014 new conditions apply to ANBI’s when they will have to publish the following data on an internet site:
- Stichting Global Network of People living with HIV (GNP+)
- Address: Eerste Helmersstraat 17 B3, 1054 CX Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +31 20 423 4114
- Chamber of Commerce registration no.: 41214768
- The RSIN (Legal Entities & Partnerships Identification Number)/Tax number: 8048.24.320
- The mission of the Global Network of People living with HIV (GNP+) is to improve the quality of life of people living with HIV. Its goal is equitable access to health and social services for people living with HIV by focusing on social justice, rights, and involvement.
- Strategic Plan
- Annual report
- Board compilation
- Staff members
- The board members don’t receive remuneration, except reimbursement for the out-of-pocket costs associated with attending board meetings and other events as representatives of GNP+. The remuneration of the staff members is not based on a Collective Labour Agreement but in accordance with the applicable general laws. The GNP+ salaries are competitive with NGOs of similar size.
- The remuneration of the Executive Director