As the global networks of people living with HIV we have come together to work towards the 2030 goal to end AIDS. A Life Force of 11 people living with HIV, representing diverse communities and countries from across the world, bring their technical expertise, skills and most importantly their lived experiences to guide our work. We have begun a process of national and regional dialogues that will lead to the creation of a shared roadmap for our global advocacy as we strive towards the 2030 goals.
What are we doing?
In partnership with ICW and Y+ we have set out to:
- Hear and share what’s happening in peoples’ lives across regions
- Seek input and hold dialogues to agree common priorities
- Share and propose solutions to the most pressing challenges
- Mobilise and collaborate to influence key processes
- Show solidarity and support activism at national, regional and global
- Promote greater youth leadership and diversity at all levels
See the Beyond LIVING report on Living with HIV in the time of COVID-19