The Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+) is pleased to announce the Technical Working Group for the Global Partnership for Action to Eliminate All Forms of HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination (the Global Partnership).
The Global Partnership was launched in December 2018 to catalyze and accelerate the implementation of commitments made to end HIV-related stigma and discrimination by Member States, UN agencies, bilateral and international donors, NGOs and communities as part of achieving the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. The co-convening group of the Global Partnership is comprised by UNDP, UN Women, GNP+ and UNAIDS.
The Technical Working Group for the Global Partnership for Action to Eliminate All Forms of HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination members are:
- Eglė Janušonytė, International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSA)
- Charles Siwela, Youth Engage
- Elidah Shelmith Mwangi, Positive Women Voices
- Alice Chitomfwa, Anti-AIDS Teachers Association Zambia
- Grace Kamau, Africa Sex Workers Alliance (ASWA)
- Alex Smith, International Development Law Organization (IDLO)
- Harry Prabowo, APN+
- Svitlana Moroz, Charitable Fund Club Svitanok
- Nalugo Sharifah, Uganda Network of Young People Living with HIV/AIDS (UNYPA)
- Levi Singh, SAT Regional Office
- Valeria Rachinskaya, All-Ukrainian Network of People Living with HIV
- Anthony Hron, CARE International
- Marija Pantelic, Frontline AIDS
- Matías Muñoz, Asociación Ciclo Positivo
- Elena Eva Reynaga, RedTraSex
We wish the Technical Working Group all the best as they take on this important work.