Are you an inspiring leader committed to promoting rights, inclusion and diversity?
Can you help broaden our alliances and strengthen the global movement of people living with HIV?
The Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+) was created almost 30 years ago – led by people living with HIV, for people living with HIV. Today, 38 million people are living with HIV and a third of them still don’t have access to antiretroviral treatment. Our communities continue to face high levels of stigma, discrimination, and criminalisation. Our work is not done.
GNP+ is recruiting an Executive Director or two Co-Directors in a job share to lead us in the next phase of our journey. Working with our Board and staff,
- You will further our mission to improve the quality of life for all people living with HIV
- You will inspire, mobilise and support networks and groups of people living with HIV around the world
- You will provide strategic direction, build and strengthen alliances, and raise funds to help the organisation adapt and grow
- You will ensure that the meaningful involvement of people living with HIV is at the heart of all that we do
- You will bring your lived experience and deep connections with marginalised, excluded and criminalised communities most affected by HIV and least able to access HIV services to advocate for their rights
- You will be an experienced senior manager who can lead a global team and build a work culture that draws upon feminist principles such as inclusion, humility and sharing of power
- You will deliver on making our advocacy and programmes impactful and ensure we are accountable to the communities we serve
Visit our careers page for a full job description and to apply.
The closing date is 16 April 2021.